For 30 years, On Time has led the industry in all medical transportation services and is the proud partner of Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health System. We are seeking compassionate and caring emergency medical technicians (EMTs) who are interested in full-time and part-time opportunities, to provide medical transportation as emergency medical technicians (EMTs) to provide patient care and drive ambulances. On-Time provides extensive training to those who are already certified and to those who are interested in entering the emergency medical services (EMS) field at this crucial time.
- $1,500 TUITION REIMBURSEMENT*
- Flexible shifts and overtime opportunities
- Overnight Shift Bonuses are available
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Free CEU courses (includes EMT Core Refresher)
- Safe and newer vehicles, power cots, power loads and stair chairs, electronic patient care reports
- Multiple advancement opportunities
- Leadership training opportunities
- On-site EMT Academy training and development center
- Provides basic life support, including patient assessment, airway management, use of the automatic defibrillator
- Drive ambulances, transporting patients to and from various medical facilities and/or homes in non-emergency and emergency situations.
- Providing oxygen therapy to patients.
- Lifting stretcher and securing patient for transport
- Communicate with patients, caregivers and family members in a compassionate manner.
- Communicate with medical facility staff regarding patient
- Regularly communicates with dispatcher regarding transportation status and provides critical information.
- Document transportation activities, ensuring accurate information regarding the transportation is documented.
- Maintain clean and orderly vehicles and supplies in the ambulance.
- Cleans and disinfects equipment between patients.